It is vital to manage the risk of cyber threats, preventing revenue loss and reputational damage. Secure your organisation with a Cyber Security Audit.
- CYFOR Secure
What is a Cyber Security Audit and how can it help your organisation?
A cyber security audit is designed to be a comprehensive review and analysis of your business’s IT infrastructure. It identifies threats and vulnerabilities, exposing weaknesses and high-risk practices. Regulations such as the EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) can impose hefty penalties in the event of a breach that results in exploited data. A cyber security audit will help mitigate the consequences of a breach and demonstrate that your organisation has taken the necessary steps to protect client and company data.
Who is the audit designed for?
Cyber security audits are a valuable tool for organisations that haven’t yet documented their internal and external risks, vulnerabilities and threat exposure. It is also applicable to businesses that have expanded, implementing various software and security controls but are inevitably overwhelmed by the volume of data being processed in daily communications.
- Risk management
- Cyber risk governance
- Legal and regulatory requirements
- Business continuity
- Incident management
- Training and security awareness
- Security controls
- Data security
Cyber Security Audit Overview
The audit itself is divided into two distinct phases, a Gap Analysis and a Vulnerability Assessment. The Vulnerability Assessment service assists in preventing network attacks by identifying the vulnerabilities and configuration issues that hackers use to penetrate your network.
Phase 1 | Cyber Security Audit Remediation action points:
- Breach response plan
- Staff training and awareness
- Detailed report including strategy overview
- Cyber resilience assessment
Phase 2 | Vulnerability Assessment:
- Vulnerability Scanning and identification
- Configuration and compliance checks
- Malware detection
- Web application scanning
- Data back-up review and analysis
Why choose CYFOR Secure to assist your organisation
We specialise in providing cyber security and risk assessment services to organisations from a multitude of industries. Starting from an initial consultation to identify your company’s resilience to a cyber-attack, through to being protected if an employee steals sensitive company information, our Cyber Security Specialists understand the complexities of protecting your organisation’s electronic data. They are experienced in conducting information security assessments and provide a comprehensive analysis of an organisation’s security position.
- Certified to ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management
- Certified to ISO 9001:2013 Quality Management
- Certified under Cyber Essentials Plus, the UK government-backed cyber security certification scheme
- IASME Gold-certified company
- Combined digital forensic and cyber security expertise
- Our Cyber Security Specialists can advise on the best course of action to vastly improve your cyber resilience, secure your data and protect your business across the following areas. Speak with our experts for more information on our Cyber Security Audit services.